Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete beat-down in all aspects
Huber is washed for sure.
Mixon is just bad right now, he can't make anyone miss, or break a tackle. He can't pass block at all. He is garbage as hell right now
Jonah Williams has been a huge disappointment this season, and last night was one of the worst performances I've seen at OT since the Cedric Ogbuehi days. It was pathetic.

I am really starting to question Taylors offensive philosophy. It seems odd to me that we have so much trouble scheming guys open. We have enough talent w/o Chase that we should at least be average on offense. Yesterday would probably not have been as bad if our RBs could make people miss. Those checkdowns to them were the correct call, because everyone else was covered down field. They just went down to the first defender to meet them.

I doubt we can fix it this season, but next year we 100% HAVE to fix the run game. Either change up the run plays, or maybe bring in a FB sometimes and use an I-Formation. IDK but the lack of a running game is killing us right now.

Season isn't over till it's over, but with the injuries starting to mount, it's not looking great.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Complete beat-down in all aspects - Nepa - 11-01-2022, 08:39 AM
RE: Complete beat-down in all aspects - Garrus - 11-01-2022, 09:59 AM