Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please stop comparing this season to last season
(11-01-2022, 11:14 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I thought the offseason OL moves would put us in Bills-like dominance this season. I thought we'd be beating down teams 35-14 and didn't anticipate we'd be an average NFL team. We still have half the season to go, but it sure does feel like we'll continue the inconsistent play and end up with an average record at best.

I would include myself in this boat. I expected improvement--especially along the oline and with the coaching. It feels like the coaches on offense have taken a step back this year, and the oline picked up where it left off. It has been tough to watch us get out-schemed/out-coached and to see our offensive line struggle so much against good competition.

If you step back and look at this team compared to last years team, they are strikingly similar. Same strengths and weaknesses. Middle of the pack trying to fight our way back into the playoff hunt. Same as last year. 

Do I expect us to have the same magic late in the year? Maybe. We have a lot of skill outside.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please stop comparing this season to last season - Bengalstripes9 - 11-01-2022, 12:26 PM