Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please stop comparing this season to last season
(11-01-2022, 12:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The big plays basically came in the last 2 games.

Last year, they happened A LOT more in more games.

Our big plays come against bad defensive coaches who refuse to play cover 2 against us, or who don't have the personnel to pull it off like the Falcons.

Our offensive coaches aren't innovative. Burrow and Chase made them appear that way.

I agree. Our coaching staff has yet to show me anything innovative. We are very vanilla with our play design. Very predictable. We don't adjust our gameplan based on who we are playing. I want to see some route combinations designed to get players wide open. Everything has been contested and that's on the coaches. They should run shotgun almost exclusively with a lot of draws to Perine/Mixon, more screens, and more quick hitters to wideouts.

There are coaches out there making due with far less than we have in terms of weapons. I hope Taylor and co. don't waste all of this talent for years to come. Hopefully they can learn on the fly or management can pony up for some real coaches. We can't win on talent alone. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please stop comparing this season to last season - Bengalstripes9 - 11-01-2022, 12:48 PM