Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete beat-down in all aspects
(11-01-2022, 02:04 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Everything just looks way too hard on offense for us. We have more talent than the browns on offense at almost every position. Yet watching last night you would think burrow was a confused rookie or a back up scrub and Briscut was an all pro super bowl QB and team.

Players are open in the middle of the field for easy yards in every play. We go out there and throw it sideways to the running back. Nothing in the middle of the field. Nothing. All night.

Jonhah can't block anyone. Huber should NOT HAVE MADE THE TEAM! I can't blame Mixon when we don't give him the ball. 5 carries in the first half? I don't understand our play calling. Even on defense. The browns put their entire offensive line on the field several times in the red zone blatantly telling us they are going to run over us. Our answer? Same base ass package. Match big guys!!!!

Why is Hubbard dropping in coverage to cover Cooper ?! Hello? Why is Flowers on Cooper? Ctb can't cover? He should be faster and quicker to keep up than flowers tall slow ass. And then flowers got hurt and we put Hill on him with no help? 2 safeties on the number one wideout? Would NOT have been my play call. Cooper should be doubled one you lose 22. Just bad calls

LOL. You see one play over the middle where the field is open and you think it's open the entire game. Do you even have a clue what the D is actually doing pre-snap? TV doesn't show it but they're in different alignments/mixed coverages, showing different looks,etc.

Plays take time to develop and Burrow had almost no time play after play.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Complete beat-down in all aspects - Nepa - 11-01-2022, 08:39 AM
RE: Complete beat-down in all aspects - higgy100 - 11-01-2022, 02:10 PM