Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete beat-down in all aspects
(11-01-2022, 02:10 PM)higgy100 Wrote: LOL. You see one play over the middle where the field is open and you think it's open the entire game. Do you even have a clue what the D is actually doing pre-snap? TV doesn't show it but they're in different alignments/mixed coverages, showing different looks,etc.

Plays take time to develop and Burrow had almost no time play after play.

Yeah I couldn't see. I'd like to. Could you see it? Unless you were there then shut it. Same view bro.  It was open all day for the browns and each team I watch every Sunday and Monday and Thursday. Point is our offense looks very very hard. Like nothing is open anywhere even when Joe has time. We have players that should get open.

If ever gap is covered then there should be huge holes to run through. You can't cover every part of the field and stop the run. It's just bad coaching. The team was not ready to play last night. At all. We got steam rolled in every phase. Offense is the one spot where we should have been able to answer but we couldn't come up with anything. Just keep doing the same thing all night. Finally we chuck it to tee and low and behold he wins a jump ball. Wow. Shocker. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Complete beat-down in all aspects - Nepa - 11-01-2022, 08:39 AM
RE: Complete beat-down in all aspects - CloeHokie - 11-01-2022, 02:20 PM