Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Cohesive Season Done or Not Done Thread
(11-01-2022, 02:25 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Alright this thread is the Cohesive Thread for is the Season Done or not Done.  Once you post on this thread you are obliged to stick with your statement.  

So I am officially stating:  The Season is not done for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Reason:  The Bengals will make an adjustment and they still have the ability to catch on fire in the next 3-4 weeks.  

If they do not then I am obligated to state I was wrong and will do so!

So make your statement is the Season done or not done for the Bengals? and if so why!

WHO DEY!!!

We might still make the playoffs. Season isn't over. There are about 9 teams competing for 7 spots in the AFC.

Now, IF we lose to the Steelers or Panthers...it's going to get really tough. You figure we'll lose to the Chiefs and Bills. So that's 6 losses. We can likely lose 1 other game besides those 2.

That said: This team is pretty bad at making adjustments. And the injuries are mounting. Our defense likely won't be dominant without Awuzie and the injuries at CB. And our pass rush isn't great. So QB's can pick us apart.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cohesive Season Done or Not Done Thread - THE PISTONS - 11-01-2022, 02:46 PM