Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns game had nothing to do with Chase out
(11-01-2022, 09:35 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don’t understand how Chase being out had nothing to do with the result.

I grant you - they were pathetic. All over the field. But Chase being out was a huge factor.

Because Chase has nothing to do with Bengals losing 8 of the last 9 Browns Games.  

And because the Bengals Play Calling was Awful.   As ESPN announcers mentioned, other teams run the ball easily through Browns defense.  Mixon started off OK, but Zac as usual went PASS HAPPY.  He does that in many games as if this is Arena League.  So ESPN announcers were amazed how few running plays Zac called in the game.  You can NOT blame lack of a run game on O Line if Zac refuses to call running plays each and every game. 

Besides Bad Coaching,  All the players played Lousy for Bengals.   The Browns are NOT a great team, they just look like one every time they play the awful Bengals. 

CBS SPORTS gives BENGALS an F for last nights game.  I might say an F minus.  

CHASE INJURY is NO EXCUSE for how AWFUL the BENGALS were last night, or for going 0-3 in AFC North, or for going 1-8 in last 5 seasons of Browns games.  Joe Burrow has never beat Cleveland, and until he does he is a second rate QB.  Zac is a second rate coach until he beats Cleveland.   I'm also noticing McPherson makes his worst kicks if there is a Ref delay or the other coach calls time ouhttp://thebengalsboard.com/index.phpt to freeze him. I've been seeing this year, he does have a weakness after all.  Any delay on the field and he freezes up and misses the kick, short or long. If he just runs out and kicks it, he is fine, but any delay where he has to stand around often causes him to miss.

The sad thing is, I could see Browns coming into Cincy at seasons end and beating Bengals again, and Bengals going to 1-9 against them lately. The Bengals show up to play Touch Football Arena League, and the Browns show up to play NFL Tackle football. Zac Taylor tries to PASS ALL GAME. It got Burrow killed his rookie year. Due to Burrow injury Zac used the Run more in 2021 Super Bowl Season, but most of 2022 Zac refuses to give Mixon any carries, as it is al PASS, PASS, PASS. You do NOT win in the AFC North going PASS, PASS, PASS all game. Zac often is too West Coast or Arena League, and that PASS HAPPY stuff doesn't win in the AFC NORTH.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns game had nothing to do with Chase out - kevin - 11-01-2022, 08:40 PM