Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns game had nothing to do with Chase out
(11-01-2022, 05:23 AM)kevin Wrote: I gave REP POINTS to OP because I was going to post same topic as :

CHASE OUT IS NO EXCUSE

Once again The Browns OUT COACHED and OUT PLAYED the Bengals.  This makes the Browns beating the Bengals in 8 of the last 9 games the 2 teams have played.  So The Browns have Owned the Bengals for 5 years now.  

Last night the ESPN announcers questioned why a Browns Defense that teams have been Running the ball easy on, why did Zac Taylor not run the ball and throw from the start on game to the end of game.  

That the Browns OWN the Bengals every year may be a very basic match up problem.  Zac Taylor and The Bengals Offense play LA Rams West Coast Offense and sometimes even worse, Zac Taylor uses an Arena League Offense.  The Cleveland Browns play Old School SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL.   So the Zac Taylor West Coast or Arena League may work against some teams, but it isn't working against The Old School Cleveland Browns SMASH MOUTH.  

The Bengals looked WEAK again last night, as they have looked WEAKI against Cleveland for 5 years now.  I'll add Joe Burrow has never beat The Browns, and the Browns do not seem too impressed by the Fancy Dan wardrobe Burrow showed up in at Super Bowl and other games.  They take it to Burrow and his eyes look like a deer caught in a cars headlights whenever he plays The Browns.   So The Fancy Dan Offense and The Fancy Dan quarterback got SMACKED DOWN by OLD SCHOOL again by Cleveland.

It is hard for Me to admit this, because I'm am a Bengals Fan since 1968.  They are my Only Team.  But Facts are Facts.  The Browns OWN The Bengals.  The Browns have won 8 of the last 9 games against Bengals.  Chase was only out for last nights game.  For 5 years the Browns have simply OUT COACHED and OUT PLAYED the Bengals in both THE RUN and THE PASS and THE KICKING GAME and ON DEFENSE.  

So, Fans who may be making CHASE EXCUSES this week, that doesn't explain the Browns beating the Bengals 8 of the last 9 games for 5 years, and some of those as last night were real butt whippings laid on Bengals.

In the First Half the ESPN announcers mentioned Zac Taylor had only called 5 running plays.  They thought that was very strange considering other teams are running at will against The Browns.  The Zac and Burrow Pass Happy Arena League Style has Never beat The Browns and it just looks WEAK against The Browns SMASH MOUTH each and every time the Bengals play The Browns. Oh Yes, the Browns always have more Passing Yards against Bengals, but after the Browns have RAN THE BALL up the Bengals rear ends.  OLD SCHOOL CLEVELAND still uses The Run to set up The Pass, they don't Arena League Pass all game as Bengals do, as if playing TOUCH FOOTY BALL.  

Mixon is going to waste on Bengals and they might as well trade Mixon for one more Pass Catcher if all the Bengals are going to do is PASS every play.  Of course don't expect a long career out of Burrow.  In the 1990's Detroit and Atlanta and a few teams tried to PASS all game, and even stopped carrying Tight Ends, always in a 4 or 5 WR set with no RB or TE.  The problem was their QBs ended up in the hospital getting clobbered on every play, and why this type Arena League Offense didn't last long in the Harder Hitting NFL.

One thing our Bengals did was correct. If Bengals are not going to beat Cleveland anymore, by all means, take Paul Browns name OFF the stadium, because Paul Brown believed in Winning some of these games against Cleveland.   Joe Burrow may want to take off the Fancy Pants Zoot Suits until he actually wins a Browns Game, because The Bengals are Choking on THE HUMBLE PIE that Cleveland keeps shoving down their throats each year.

Tiger

The Cleveland Browns play Old School SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL. 

I greatly appreciated this part of your post . Thanks
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns game had nothing to do with Chase out - Emeritus - 11-01-2022, 11:10 PM