Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns game had nothing to do with Chase out
(11-01-2022, 03:19 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Maybe I'm out of touch with the modern NFL but isn't the best way to slow a pass rush to run at it?

Seems like draw plays, runs up the middle with Perine, and screens would have been the correct moves with the way the Browns DL was getting home.

I knew it would never happen, but when they did nothing the first three drives (although the very first drive was moving the ball before the tipped INT) that they should put an extra OT out there and two WR with one TE and try to pound the ball with an occasional deep shot.  Especially when the game turned in to a blowout.  I HATED that they left Burrow in there to take all those hits.  It isn't being tough.  It is being stupid.  

Incredibly disappointed, but not overly surprised.  For whatever reason, the Browns have the Bengals number.  Their backs were against the wall and they played like it.  The Bengals played like they forgot who they were and losing Chido has all but cost them any chances this season.  I only say that because they didn't make any moves to pick up a veteran CB and Chido was the second most important player on the defense (IMHO) behind Reader.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns game had nothing to do with Chase out - SHRacerX - 11-02-2022, 08:00 AM