Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The AFCN Has Figured Us Out...
(11-02-2022, 01:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just what I was going to say. The Ravens only posted 2 sacks on us.

Also, Joey B has dealt with pressure. How many times was he sacked on the way to the Super Bowl?

It's more than that. Everything mid-deep has been completely cut off and we often look confused out there.

I don't disagree with anyone saying Mixon and the blocking are a problem, but I also think the problems run deeper than that.

Hopefully Zac has the answers, but great coaches would be ready much quicker than this.

Yeah, what I'm hoping for is similar to last year, for the team to turn up the 2nd half after the bye. I imagine it's not easy just to install a new offensive system on the fly. Bye week would be the best time to adjust and start implementing different looks and schemes, ect... 

Mixon being really bad this year is unfortunate. Makes the team very 1 dimensional. I could only imagine the offense would look better with a more competent back. Even someone like Antonio Gibson paired with perine would be a better combo. Or even Evans and perine would out produce Mixon I'd bet. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AFCN Has Figured Us Out... - M.W. - 11-01-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: The AFCN Has Figured Us Out... - jason - 11-02-2022, 08:57 PM
RE: The AFCN Has Figured Us Out... - jason - 11-02-2022, 09:31 PM
RE: The AFCN Has Figured Us Out... - MasonDT70 - 11-02-2022, 01:29 PM