Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-02-2022, 10:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Percentages ?

Zac has taken the Bengals to the SB 100% of the times he has been in the playoffs.

For years people said the playoff wins was all that counted and screw regular season, ask Carson, Andy, and Marvin.

Besides he has already signed a 5 year extension and is going nowhere. So to me it's better to try of think of solutions like bring in a OC or whatever than just constantly  ***** and moan.

Not happy right now after Browns game or the start of the season either. Yet the story is not finished and our top players are injured and some are obviously playing poorly.

Don't recall any of the critics warning us about how bad Jonah would play this year, or wanting him cut or traded in off season. Or that Evan McPhearson would come down to earth and be a mere mortal, or Burrow would look lost at beginning of season after surgery. Heck said all spring to draft a stud RB and not one person agreed back then saying we were fine with Mixon. Don't think Zac saw these things coming either, just like we didn't.  

Certainly Zac could be doing better, but there is plenty of blame to go around and Pollack seems like the coach doing the worst imo.

I would have called you crazy coming into the season wanting to move on from Mixon. Now, I'm right there with you.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-02-2022, 02:08 PM