Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-02-2022, 03:16 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm beginning to think that we had some good core players already on the roster. Then not only did we knock it out of the park in free agency as far as guys playing on the field well together. But those same guys are really good attitude guys. So in short I'm giving the players and Lou the credit for our success. I think this team wins in spite of Zac.

Put Joe Burrow and Chase on the Steelers or Browns...or any team and I think the results get much better.

I agree with your premise. If you replaced Zac with say Tomlin...would we be better or worse?

If you replaced Zac with LaFleur from the Packers are we better or worse? Kingsbury? do this for other coaches.

Is it Wow - No coach could win with Burrow and Chase, but Zac did? Or is it, wow those guys give a coach a great advantage?

Like IF you put Zac coaching the Panthers or Lions - Are they SB bound within his 1st 4 years?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - THE PISTONS - 11-02-2022, 03:31 PM