Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-02-2022, 04:26 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Are the bengals 1-7?  I’m confused.  I get that .500 is below expectations and we are coming off the worst loss of the season, but let’s chill for a minute.  The bengals are currently projected to pick 18 next year, which means much closer to playoffs than “picking early in the draft”.

They are also not 7-1 and are 0-3 in the division. For space, I didn't quote everything, but Zac has been here long enough not to make the same mistakes. The O-line has been an issue. Dalton had a horrible line, but the Andy hate clouded some people to that. It still is bad. A janitor at Paul Brown would have picked Burrow ( after we finished dead last ) and Chase ( after a marginal improvement. ) Other picks have been questionable, at best. 

The team is not on an up swing. If they lost a trap game or something, I mean, that happens. Going undefeated in the season just doesn't happen. Thing is they lose a number of games they should win. That bad team Zac inherited are the same type of teams beating us now! While the defense is getting pooped on this week, remember they just allowed their first second half touchdown. Not horrible. Yet our offense is not lighting up the scoreboard with all the talent and an offensive head coach.

Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - Destro - 11-02-2022, 06:21 PM