Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(11-02-2022, 08:49 PM)Dill Wrote: Can't be any harder than leading opposition to gay marriage one year,

then "growing" out of it when running on a Dem ticket. 

It's all about INTEGRITY!  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious

I can see changing on one ideal especially if the position someone changed from or to was done for political expediency as it was same sex marriage was for so many. Many politicians were against it until the Democratic voter showed they were for it. Voila, Dem pols changed their minds.

Tulsi Gabbard went from one extreme of the political spectrum to the other. Now granted I suspect the only reason she was a Democrat was either simply to get elected in a heavily Democratic state or as an act of adult rebellion against her father’s control. However, she chose Bernie Sanders to support. But now she sees her path to power is in MAGA world and she is again choosing the mega-MAGAs to support. I keep waiting for her to claim that she was robbed of the 2020 Democratic Presidential nomination. I don’t get her thought process but do understand the power grab and lack of integrity.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - pally - 11-03-2022, 07:41 AM