Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(11-03-2022, 12:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course.  As I said, I don't like some of her positions, either during her stint as a Dem or now.  I was pointing out the hypocrisy of lambasting Gabbard for something Obama himself supported.  Seeing as Obama appears to get a pass on that.  But I think you knew my point.

Yeah I got the point, guilty as charged. I consider it a fair one - to an extent*. I should have known you'd just concede the minus point.

*one reason for that restriction would be that her opposition to gay marriage was way more intensely than Obama's was, which makes her turn more remarkable than his. But I'm also severely biased against her for sure. Because she spoke at CPAC, poses as Tucker's dream guest and said some really weird stuff to Joe Rogan and then some. Obama's presidency, on the other hand, made life easier for gay people on many levels. Hence I feel more inclined to call out her bullshit (your term) on this than Obama's and can understand Dill's impulse on that.

Not that anyone of you seems particularly willing to make a point in a non-confrontational manner, that's for sure. I'm not supporting that impulse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - hollodero - 11-03-2022, 12:59 PM