Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Why Can't You Just Believe In Joe Mixon
(11-03-2022, 06:45 PM)kevin Wrote: CORRECT

I've been making posts more and more on this very point.   Zac runs the Shotgun Pass about 90 % of the game or more, often with an empty backfield of no running backs.   So since it is neve a run and in many open backfield formations can not be a run,  The Defenses are all over the WR's and all over Burrow.  

4-4 and 0-3 in the AFC NORTH.   This Arena League Ball of Zac in 2022 will not win in The AFC North.  Zac has completely abandoned the run in 2022 to prove his Arena League Pass Every Play works.  Well not in The NFL it won't and certainly not in The AFC North. 

You ask why not have faith in Mixon.  I ask why not trade Mixon.  If all Zac is going to do is run Shotgun Pass every play, then Mixon is on the wrong team.  Mixon is completely wasted in a Zac offense.  This is not The Rams, they run the ball.  Zac must have picked this up in Arena League.  At 0-3 in the AFC North, it isn't working. 

To WIN in the AFC NORTH, you have to RUN THE BALL.   You should shoot for just as many runs as passes.  Zac is only calling about 5 runs a game lately, and he is getting SMACKED DOWN. 

So I Agree with you....MORE MIXON....and Burrow would not get thrown on his butt so much and the Deep Pass would Open Up....If they would only run MIXON MORE. 

Also, and this goes back decades, When The Bengals have a Runner gain 100 yards rushing, they WIN about 90 % of the time.  Of course since Zac refuses to call running plays, there is no way Mixon can rush for 100 yards.

Maybe if they run perine more, but running Mixon more is a good recipie for more 3 and outs from the offense
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Can't You Just Believe In Joe Mixon - MasonDT70 - 11-03-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: Why Can't You Just Believe In Joe Mixon - IcoHolic - 11-07-2022, 03:53 AM