Poll: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
I think we make the playoffs and still have a great chance at the division. All you guys crying about being 0-3 in the division must not be thinking straight. Yes, head to head matters if you're tied with someone, but we could go 0-6 in the division and still win it as long as we have the best record in the division at the end of the season. We still have Baltimore and Cleveland at home as well. I know we have, what looks like, a tough second half schedule but this team typically plays to its competition and honestly wins a lot of those games. I do believe the offense needs adjusted until Chase gets back, though. And please give the other RBs more opportunities to carry the ball. I've been saying for a few years now that Mixon isn't a premiere back and his lack of long runs is all the proof I need. And when he falls down in the open field, which typically happens a few times a season, I go ballistic. :rant
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs? - Mer - 11-04-2022, 11:57 AM