Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(11-04-2022, 01:24 AM)"pally Wrote: She has not publicly said one way or the other since her MAGA conversion.  She had however, said that DeSantis’s “don’t say gay” law didn’t go far enough and should extend to all grades

OMG, you too with this crap.

Once and for all it was not a "Don't say gay" law, but this ...

"The legislation, officially called the "Parental Rights in Education" bill, seeks to restrict the discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity with public school children, primarily from kindergarten to the third grade. The text of the bill, which was filed on Jan. 11 by Florida state Rep. Joe Harding ®, stipulates that "[c]lassroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate."

I challenge you to find the word gay, homosexual, or even straight or normal in the bill. You can't because you have been fooled.
I am a parent and I don't want strangers[teachers] talking about sex with my child. It is as the bill stated my right to restrict the discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity especially from K to 3rd grader. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BengalYankee - 11-04-2022, 04:32 PM