Poll: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
My gut says yes. My mind says people are over-reacting to one loss. My mind also says this team has to improve in some key areas.

I think people are forgetting that we just won 2 in a row where we scored at ease. The Saints have a really good defense too.

I think we should win the next two for sure. If we don't, we probably don't make the playoffs. But I think we win those first two.

Then we have the Titans followed by the Chiefs. Tough matchups and revenge games for the opponents. I would hope we could win one of these but we could lose both.

Then we have the Browns again and we'll just figure this is a loss because of the rough matchup it is for us. Although we could find a way to score on them and win the game. But we'll call this a loss for now.

So that would be 3-2 in the next 5 games.

Next is Tampa and New England. These should be tough games despite the record of the opponent. Great defenses. We'll say they drop the Bucs game and beat New England.

That makes us 4-3, or 8-7 total.

Then we have the Bills and Ravens to end the season. I think we are hoping the Bills are resting starters in this one. But generally teams wait until the last game of the season to rest starters. I say we lose to the Bills and beat the Ravens.

So I'm looking at a 9-8 record. Throw in Joe Brr with some unexpected heroics and I think that means we win another unexpected game somewhere to get to 10 wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs? - Bengalstripes9 - 11-04-2022, 10:07 PM