Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my 1st kid(Daughter) 8/31, any random ass tips for raising a little girl ?
I'll never have kids, but many of my friends do - and I obeserve from the outside. Not that I see them much, of course. This will be your first experience, you will constantly be tired and have litttle to no free time. It gets slightly better after some time. Slightly.
Down the road, and again I say that as an outsider who just observes stuff, but it might give me some perspective. These little kids, even when still real little, are more sensitive and realize more stuff than their parents usually believe. You say something derogatory about them in front of them, they'll be aware, even if they don't understand. If you have fights in front of the kid, then the kid will turn cranky. If you're frustrated about life or anything in front of the kid, so will the kid be. And so on. It often amazes me how many parents don't seem to realize that.

This is the only original thought I can contribute. As for the thousand other important issues, I leave them to the experts.

Oh and congratulations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Had my 1st kid(Daughter) 8/31, any random ass tips for raising a little girl ? - hollodero - 11-05-2022, 06:28 AM