Poll: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
I don't know.

I still think the team has enough talent to get in the door. You always have a chance when you have an elite qb under center.

The issues the team faces right now are more related to scheme and attrition as a result of injury than anything. The first can be fixed, and there have been moments where it looked fixed in recent games. The Browns are an all-around matchup nightmare for the Bengals, so I throw that embarrassment out.

The injury angle is working against the Bengals right now, but there's a lot of football to be played. Other contenders will likely face similar obstacles and the outcomes can look much different in a matter of just a few weeks.

If they lose either of the next 2, I'm in the no category. They need to handle business vs the Panthers and Steelers to stay alive. If they are 6-4 leaving Pittsburgh, I think all bets are on the table. If they are 5-5 or 6-4, the draft forum is going to get a lot of traffic around Thanksgiving time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs? - samhain - 11-05-2022, 09:43 AM