Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been
(11-05-2022, 06:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not really surprised honestly with 4 new OL and 1 a rookie trying to learn to work together all the while La'el  
and Jonah battling through injuries and factoring in the pass rushers we had to face early...

I think we will get much better and by the season's end be much better than the one going into the Playoffs
last season barring injuries. We will see, but I think this is a safe bet. It isn't nearly as good of an OL as I
thought it would be by this time but not playing them in the preseason hurt in the gelling process.

the problem with your theory is we could argue alot of the same with the 2021 team.   Carman and Rieff totally new, Spain was traded to Bengals in mid season in 2020 barely played with Williams since he was out last part of season, then Filo played a few games with Williams and Spain before he got hurt.  So the 2021 line had zero games together as a group coming in and only outside of Hopkins and Williams played more than a few games together.... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been - Essex Johnson - 11-05-2022, 07:12 PM