Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been
(11-05-2022, 02:12 PM)TheFan Wrote: How is Reiff the answer but Collins is trash when Reiff gave up more sacks and basically the same amount of hurries/pressures as Collins in 60 less snaps? Spain vs Volson has by far been the biggest difference between the two, looking at the stats. 

Williams has been trash this year and looking at the stats from our first 8 last year he was trash last year as well. 

Chill, where did I say Collins was trash ?  Only said he and Volson started slow but that was earlier. But did say Jonah was a major problem that I did not see coming. 

In fact I wanted Reiff because he is versatile enough to play Guard or Tackle. Said he should be for depth since he was getting long in the tooth but most everybody else wanted Spain and most still do. 

But yes imo the O-line played much better with Reiff last season and bet they would play much better this season if he were on the bench and could fill in for Jonah.

Maybe I'm wrong but really don't recall you beating the drum to replace Jonah in the off season,  yet now you throw it out there 
so matter of factly ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been - Go Cards - 11-05-2022, 08:17 PM