Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been
(11-05-2022, 08:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Chill, where did I say Collins was trash ?  Only said he and Volson started slow but that was earlier. But did say Jonah was a major problem that I did not see coming. 

In fact I wanted Reiff because he is versatile enough to play Guard or Tackle. Said he should be for depth since he was getting long in the tooth but most everybody else wanted Spain and most still do. 

But yes imo the O-line played much better with Reiff last season and bet they would play much better this season if he were on the bench and could fill in for Jonah.

Maybe I'm wrong but really don't recall you beating the drum to replace Jonah in the off season,  yet now you throw it out there 
so matter of factly ?

You didn't, sorry wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. Frank did though and you agreed with what he was saying so that's what I was responding to with that statement. 

I agree with the rest of what you said. 

I wasn't trying to say I did - Although I know I did have posts where I said he was average at best. Looking at the stats Trademark posted though he was obviously just as bad last year though as he's been this year, through 8 at least. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF stats shows how bad the OL has been - TheFan - 11-05-2022, 09:43 PM