Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(11-05-2022, 03:30 AM)pally Wrote: Interesting perspective considering the party is essentially where it was when she endorsed Joe Biden 2 years ago.  But if anything it has moved slightly closer to the positions of Bernie Sanders whom she endorsed 6 years ago.  Her current endorsements are some of the most extreme MAGA candidates running this cycle. Polar opposite of her political opinions of just 6 years ago.  Since the party hasn’t changed but she has moved on, we can only assume that Tulsi’s political opinions are like a hairdo that is changed based on a whim.  They seem to move towards whichever will garner her the most publicity and potential power.
So what policy has Tulsi switched from liberal to conservative?
Please don't start talking stupidly about endorsing MAGA candidates, this or that.
I am talking about pure policies, like going Green, weed reform, Cuba policy, etc.
From what I heard she harp about was Freedom of Speech and Religious Faith, men in women's sports, and open borders without government retaliation.   
I want you to tell me what POLICIES has she done a 180-degree turn? 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BengalYankee - 11-06-2022, 05:59 AM