Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how you "scheme" guys open...
(11-04-2022, 04:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: We complain about the play calling, but IMO I think the play design is the real issue with this offense at times. It's not creative, doesn't use a ton of pre snap motion, doesn't "scheme" guys open, and it honestly let's other teams take away our weapons.

I think we get confused with play "design" vs. play "calling". Play calling is running on 2nd and long (which we do have issues with). Play design is the ability to get guys open - which I think is a huge issue with us.

Check out the video below on how the Dolphins are getting their guys open to make life as easy as possible on Tua. Man would I love it if we took some pages out of their book.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Schemes, stragety and coaching makes a difference when you finally have two teams equally talented and trained. Most players have been playing since highschool other even younger. They are ready to play and know the game too well.

OC and Coach need more scrutiny.   
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you "scheme" guys open... - Bengalitis - 11-06-2022, 11:41 AM