Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever
(11-06-2022, 09:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The point is: We're fans and often have no idea what we're talking about. 

For instance, after the Browns game, everybody who owned an internet device started a thread about how we were done and cursed with a HC

Hey, I was wrong about Mixon being washed up I will admit that for sure after today's game but I was just going off of 
what I was seeing and Mixon wasn't. Doesn't mean I didn't know what I was talking about, he finally showed up and played
like the guy I have been defending for years. He was holding this Offense back with his bad vision a ton the first half of this
season. I don't care about that guy anymore, I care about the guy who showed up today. All in the past.

Hope to see this Joe Mixon from here on out. Thought he would be leading the league in rushing yards and TD's by now
with this OL who are supposed to be fantastic run blockers who showed up today along with Mixon. Cappa and Collins, wow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever - bfine32 - 11-06-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-07-2022, 12:29 AM