Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever
(11-07-2022, 09:21 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

Everybody had the AFC west dominating the AFC. Many had the Chiefs falling down and well... The Raiders stink, The Broncos with Wilson have been bad, the Chargers have struggled a good bit. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers need to just forfeit the rest of the season. The Rams have fell off a cliff. Brady should have stay retired.

Who had the Eagles being undefeated ??

Was spot on that TB and GB would fall when most crowned them in the Greatest QB's this season thread. Said that the Rams were on the decline after selling out for the SB run and losing Whit and Miller too.

Never really predicted but don't know that I ever bought in to the Raiders or Bronco's just yet either, but thought the Raiders would be better than they are though. 

But could not have been further off base on thinking Kansas City would struggle with the loss of Hill, Robinson, and Pringle, and thought everybody would drop their DB's back like we did in playoffs and slow Mahomes down. Was dead wrong about the Chiefs empire crumbling and about the Chargers being a SB contender as well. 

Plus not in my wildest dreams did I see Jalen Hurt or Geno Smith doing what they're doing presently. Got to love the NFL it makes you look smart one minute and then chops you down the next. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever - bfine32 - 11-06-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever - Go Cards - 11-07-2022, 11:02 AM