Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This should happen immediately!
(11-07-2022, 10:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: What I loved and have been asking to see since #74 was "eligible" (Good ol' Dennis Roland) was to see a pass play out of the run-heavy formation and they did it yesterday!  I forget who the pass went to....might have been the one to Assiasi (that he again dropped) but it completely fooled the defense.  

It seems like they did some real self-scouting and came up with some trend-breakers.  I hope that "trend" continues.  They don't need to throw it 50 times against pitt and their pathetic offense.  

Yeah, that can really catch a Defense off guard. Really liked what I saw yesterday with the play design. 

The coaches are learning. This is what we needed to see, right on schedule again for hopefully another Playoff spot if we 
continue in this direction with unpredictable play calling and making Defenses defend both the run and the pass and not 
knowing which way we will attack them. Pick your poison, this is the Offense I was expecting to see this year.

Big time running game with Burrow not having to throw the ball tons so it takes pressure off of him.

Love those run-heavy formations at times and passing out of them, great stuff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This should happen immediately! - M.W. - 11-06-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: This should happen immediately! - tms - 11-06-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: This should happen immediately! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-07-2022, 05:30 PM
RE: This should happen immediately! - Dr.Z - 11-06-2022, 06:49 PM