Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever
(11-07-2022, 10:20 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I was on the Mixon needed more carries team.....  what do you know they used the run game...    why does it take so long

Jesus Xeno, if you couldn't tell the difference from the very first carry yesterday compared to the absolute SHIT Mixon has produced every other game, then I don't know what to tell you! LOL

I get, we all get it, you hate Zac.....but I'd be damned if I was calling plays if I'd keep feeding a 2.5ypc turd the damn football, lmao. That's stupid. Don't let bias cloud your observations and objectivity. You remember Mixon's two good games last year? Pitt and LV? Didn't they keep feeding him when it was obvious it was hot and working? Yes, they did.  The problem is.....as Leonard posted in this very thread....that you usually only get one or two good games, and then a lot of meh, and a few absolutely dreadful performances. Why would you take the ball out of Burrow's hands if that's what your RB usually does?

In fact, didn't a lot of you ***** at Zac for taking the ball out of Burrow's hands against SF last year? Hell, Zac bitched at himself. Now this year we should just keep giving it to Mixon, hoping he finally shows up vs someone other than 2-6 Carolina? Ppppfffffttttt. That seems wild AF to me. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever - bfine32 - 11-06-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: The Biggest Board Meltdown Ever - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-07-2022, 08:19 PM