Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen/Dorsey vs Jets Joe/Taylor vs Jets
(11-07-2022, 09:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Jets barely play Cover 2.

I saw they got pressure on Allen 36% of the plays. But only blitzed like 3 times.

(11-07-2022, 09:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Beat me to it. I saw a stat that they only play Cover 2 like a crazy low percent.

Sorry I was watching Monday Night Countdown and they did a feature on how they beat Allen with a Cover 2 and deep safeties. They must not have done their homework. They must have some.

Found this: On Allen’s second interception, the Jets were playing a Cover-2 zone. Allen was clearly not expecting Sauce Gardner to be there and once again threw it right to him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allen/Dorsey vs Jets Joe/Taylor vs Jets - Soonerpeace - 11-07-2022, 09:53 PM