Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catches ~ WR, TE and even Backs
(11-07-2022, 07:58 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I love me some Chase but I got to wondering after seeing Trents be successful on a couple reverses, why they were so successful at it and Chase, with the limited reverses he has ran dating back to last season, have not. I admit, I was shocked seeing us run a successful reverse or two this past weekend and I think THIS is how you mask Chase not being in the lineup.

The jet sweeps ran Sunday were more successful because they ran them at 100%.  The early runs in the season looked tentative and slow.  Both from a blocking and running standpoint.  When you do a jet sweep, it has to be at full speed.  This is one reason a lot of the time, the QB will actually pitch it forward in the air because if it gets fumbled, it is an incomplete pass.  Taylor wasn't going to be tentative and neither was the line.

I loved what I heard from Mixon post game about how Callahan had some anger and directness to him in the Saturday meeting.  He said they all fed off his energy.  About damn time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Catches ~ WR, TE and even Backs - Whacked - 11-07-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Catches ~ WR, TE and even Backs - SHRacerX - 11-08-2022, 09:19 AM