Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old
(06-07-2015, 02:40 PM)type_stripe Wrote: You don't mention how white and jones are both #1 reviewers, even Douglas was talented enough to a #2 on most teams. Dalton plays with green (#1) and then you have jones and Sanu who are both #2s. Obviously if one of Ryan's #1 are out, he still has another #1 there. You fail to mention how Gruden had a AFL/ modified WCO to run slants and outs and now Jackson has a power football game plan. A bulk, probably all of Ryan's career has been a high-fly offense. So just like how Stanford puts up stats, I wouldn't expect any less from Ryan. But that doesn't mean he's better, smh. If you want to throw out stats, Dalton has more TDs and yards in his first 4 seasons than Ryan and that's without having 2 #1s. Big whoop right? But you'll dismiss it for whatever else you wanna attempt to claim lol

What on earth are you talking about?  You made a comment about how Ryan plays without his weapons.  I simply tried to show what he did without them.  The ability of Julio Jones is kind of irrelevant when you're discussing the numbers he put up without him, is it not?

I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about with OC's.  Andy Dalton threw the ball 586 times during his career high of 2013.  He threw the ball 530 times in 2012.  I would guess that he has an average or above amount of downfield attempts.  Are you arguing that he's never had the opportunity to post better numbers?

And how exactly did Matt Ryan benefit from having two number 1's his first four years when Julio Jones wasn't even on the team until his 4th season?

I don't know, I really think some of you just make up bs as you go.  You said that Ryan plays awful without his weapons and I showed that he posted better numbers without them than Dalton ever has.  So again, either Dalton's best is awful or you were talking out of your ass.  Period.  End of story.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old - Wes Mantooth - 06-07-2015, 02:55 PM