Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YES!!! Bengals flexed out of Primetime!!
(11-08-2022, 10:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: False.

Indeed it was SNF; there is no *MNF*, in the final week.

Yeah, I was checking this link: https://www.nfl.com/schedules/sunday-night-football/. It didn't have a game listed for Week 18. But it turns out you're correct. There will be an SNF game on Jan 8. 

What I think is disconcerting is doing all that research in response to an innocuous question, and only getting negative feedback lol. I even did more than I listed: I checked to see which SNF games were left on the docket as potential flex-out options (GB@PHI, IND@DAL, KC@DEN, NE@LV... maybe, TB@ARZ) and whether KC and TB could move around even if they wanted to (they each have one left, so it's unlikely but not impossible; the league would have to start playing musical chairs almost right away in an unprecedented impractical fashion for it to happen- but it's not impossible, per se). Yet despite listing all the information and doing a thorough analysis of the games remaining, it was just the one detail that was not technically true that drew a response; and a snarky one at that. It really is remarkable. Sign of the times.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: YES!!! Bengals flexed out of Primetime!! - tms - 11-09-2022, 12:53 AM