Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics
(11-09-2022, 10:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess details on this case here are still hazy, and while I agree with your point, is there evidence this guy talked politics with the guy who shot him or even was a democrat?  The 911 call emphasizes that the guy THOUGHT he was a democrat.  It's possible this guy simply had the impossible criteria that if you weren't blatantly and aggressively "on his side" you were the enemy.

People this nuts tend to have impossible criteria to give them what they see as a reason to harm people...or "defend" themselves.  It's the old asking someone to prove something false that can never be satisfied.  On a non-political note my cousin was married to a woman who had this mindset long before it hit the political mainstream.  If he was out of sight she'd call his phone damn near every 30 seconds because she knew he was cheating on him.

I've just had too much experience dealing with this insatiable mindset, so seeing it hit the political mainstream is quite disturbing. 

Yeah I don't know about this particular case.  Hell he could have thought he was a RINO, which I believe is lower than a Democrat.  Not talking politics with neighbors is just my rule in general.  Based on yard signs I can tell a few of my neighbors and I would disagree, and that doesn't bother me in the least.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics - michaelsean - 11-09-2022, 10:49 AM