Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone watched the film Kyrie Irving is getting destroyed for reposting?
It's really bad in my opinion.

Not referring to the content itself necessarily, I didn't get far enough into it to see everything they talk about. It's just a very incoherent documentary that seems more like a lecture than an actual documentary. Also fair warning, there's like 20 minutes of ads of other stuff the filmmakers made before the documentary even starts.

I was very confused.

With that said, what really bothers me about this entire thing is that Kyrie Irving is getting all this backlash yet nobody seems to really care that not only was this movie available on Amazon it STILL IS. And not only is it on Amazon it costs $11.99 to rent it and $49.99 to buy it. Like what in the actual hell is going on here?

Kyrie Irving makes a post about the movie and everyone goes nuts but no one seems to care that Amazon is selling this movie at 3-5 times the price of other movies?? And it's 4 freaking years old?? Someone help me understand the madness.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone watched the film Kyrie Irving is getting destroyed for reposting? - Matt_Crimson - 11-09-2022, 10:52 AM