Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(11-08-2022, 10:01 PM)hollodero Wrote: But here's what you most certainly do, for starters. You engage. And I don't get that. If I come across someone I consider a particularly unpleasant fellow, I will cut down on my interactions or stop them eventually. You, however, grinded your teeth into one another, pages over pages in threads over threads.

Others have asked me this too.  

So I'd like to explain, to you and others. And people who complain about our "grinding teeth into one another, pages over pages etc." don't really follow the thread of the argument, don't see any difference in the manner and method. Just an old grudge or something. But there are principles at stake, and our conflict is solidly embedded in the larger social context of what's happening in the country. And I'll be concise.

There is also method in my interaction with you, which could be made more explicit.

But I cannot get back to this until tomorrow evening. 

Meantime, as the Red Wave turned into a Red Ripple, and Fetterman won, I'm going enjoy the brewing internecine MAGA battle and worry about the chaos of election challenges which may follow the Ripple.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 11-09-2022, 09:54 PM