Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(10-26-2022, 10:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m only worried about Buffalo and Kansas City at this point. I think the Bengals should beat Baltimore for the division lead, but if they don’t, I don’t think we finish behind all of those teams currently ahead of us. The Bengals are better than Miaimi, NYJ, and LAC…they’ve even beaten a couple of them.

Not that I think much of Zach Wilson, but the Bengals beat the Teddy Bridgewater Dolphins and the Joe Flacco Jets. Nobody bragging about beating the Brandon Allen Bengals.

Jets are 5-1 with Wilson at QB.
Dolphins are 6-0 when Tua isn't playing while concussed.

Not really clear the 2022 Bengals are better than them. Ultimately The Bengals need to focus on winning their division games if they want to have a chance. 0-3 isn't a great way to start, then TJ Watt is back, and the Browns own Zac for God knows what reason. Unpopular to hear, but the Browns are only 1.5 games back, dominated the Bengals this year (and the last couple years) and are getting a QB soon. Don't sleep on them... Or the Patriots. Never count out Belichick.

Bengals need to play their best ball after the bye and start stacking wins.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture] - TheLeonardLeap - 11-10-2022, 12:51 AM