Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(10-18-2022, 04:29 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

I think the Chargers are the weakest of the teams above the Bengals and the Pats will either lose more games to Miami and the Jets, which would help knock them out, or they might pull some upsets and knock down Miami or the Jets a bit.  

Buffalo has turned out to be mortal, and we all remember how Carson Palmer looked trying to play through an UCL strain.  Not saying they have the exact same injury but I had one myself and they suck.  Pretty much ended my football and baseball career and changed my swim events from distance free to sprint fly and back, because those are largely underwater dolphin kick.

Mixon has turned it on the second half of the season before and carried it the rest of the way. In 2019, Mixon had 817 yards of his 1137 for the season come after a week 8 bye.  That was three years ago, and I have no idea if he has the same stamina, but I know they have a much more balanced offensive attack with Burrow under center than they did Dalton in 2019.

I am very encouraged by the balanced attack last week.  I remember hearing Lapham say that an offensive line doesn't cook in the microwave.  It needs to cook in a crock pot.  It comes together slowly.  Well, if they are truly coming together and they get Reader and Chase back, I think they are at the very least a 10 win team and that should get them in.  

It is truly ANYONES league right now.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture] - SHRacerX - 11-10-2022, 10:14 AM