Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFC Offensive Player of the Week week 9
(11-09-2022, 06:59 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
Congrats to Joe. Hopefully we keep it up and whatever the scheme we used in this game we need to keep it up. Mixon looked but the blocking also looked good with players pulling and getting down field.

Yes sir, the Gap scheme clearly is better for everyone, the Offensive Line, the Offense in general and the Running Backs.

The pull and pin with the entire OL including Jonah who I was hating on was fantastic against a good Panthers Defense.

(11-09-2022, 07:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He was awesome. I know he had much better blocking, but did anyone else think he looked faster?

He was a beast last week, let's hope the entire team comes out the bye ready to repay the Steelers for our opening day loss at home.

The Steelers seem to never die and my guess is they beat the Saints this week.

He ran like I haven't seen him run before, the coaches and players got on his ass for sure.

Joe Mixon was completely focused on the sideline after every TD. If we see this guy the rest of the year and next a SB run
just might be on the horizon again and this time a win might come out of it. First, kick the steelers ass please.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC Offensive Player of the Week week 9 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-10-2022, 11:37 PM