Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(11-10-2022, 09:33 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The Browns are a stupid team and part of the reason they get so up for the Bengals is because they're horrendously jealous at what the Bengals accomplished last year because it is exactly what they should have accomplished the year before. About other teams, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are hitting the wall at the same time. The Bills are in trouble if Josh Allen is hurt, and Patrick Mahomes is beatable. So, literally anything could happen.

I am almost feeling the same, I still think the Bills are the team to beat for us but if our OL blocks like we did against the 
Panthers the rest of the year the entire NFL is in trouble. This team is fun to watch and as long as the players are executing
the game plan and the play design is good we should make it to the Playoffs again and like you said WGBenGal anything 
could happen.

I like our chances as long as we just start to take care of bidness and treat every game like it is the Playoffs from here on 
out and we don't get decimated by injuries. This is a special team with greatness if everything comes together.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture] - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-10-2022, 11:45 PM