Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The offense has really improved
(11-11-2022, 10:24 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Hopefully they respond like they did after the bye last year. I figure they have to go 5-3. They can but it won’t be easy regardless. They’ve dug themselves a hole and leave little margin of error. It falls on the staff. I think the attitude don’t panic works fine but you also have to recognize the reality. I think that was naive.

Not sure if it was naive or actual confidence.  With everything that could go wrong, did, in the first two games they very easily could have walked out of those 2-0.  Ditto the Rat game.  They probably know that if they can stop beating themselves, they won't lose many games.  

The Browns game will give everyone red ass because it is the in-state rival, but losing Chase and Reader before it was huge, and not much time to adapt, offensively.  

It also might have been the kick in the ass they've needed and (from what I hear) they had a great week of practice and pummeled the ever loving crap out of poor Carolina.  

The extra rest, the "tendency breakers", the line gelling....it all adds up to a stretch run.  My biggest fear is still losing Chido, but more cover two zome might not be the worst thing in the world.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offense has really improved - SHRacerX - 11-11-2022, 10:54 AM
RE: The offense has really improved - M.W. - 11-13-2022, 12:30 PM