Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tee Higgins pays for random person's birthday dinner
(11-10-2022, 07:32 PM)Go Cards Wrote: I disagree

Love Higgins but in no way do I think one of the best slot receivers in the game will be easier replacing than Higgins and much more affordable. 

Maybe Burrow takes less to keep all 3 but really don't see that happening either.

I love Tee Higgins, and coming into this year I was all about keeping him and Ja'Marr at all costs. But honestly, this offense underperforms quite a bit (we can debate why all day, but the fact remains), and it doesn't make sense to me to break the bank for both anymore. Burrow is the engine, and Ja'Marr stirs the drink. They're just gonna have to fill the holes around them as long as this era lasts. You'd think Tee's price tag would slip because he hasn't been great this year, but that ain't how it works. Christian Kirk has never been great and got paid.

I'd still like to keep him...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins pays for random person's birthday dinner - jason - 11-12-2022, 12:55 AM