JuJu
Bell
Shazier
DeCastro
Troy Hairball
Porter
James Harrison
Antonio Brown

This list could go on all day... F all those guys, literally put them on Titanic 2 alone and sink that shit.

James Harrison

Bill Cowher- "We Dey",  you're gay
Omar Epps- That thug attitude is just weak.  His best was "we gonna unleash hell on the NFL", only to follow that by losing 4 straight.
Terence Garvin- Assbag that broke Kevin Huber's neck 

Every fat, unemployed, loser that thinks because they root for a team with "Six Rings" somehow makes them a winner....and there is a large number of them.  Usually driving a beat up van with steeler stickers all over it.  

Funny story (or, at least I think it is):  My first job after college was to sell Saturns.  I became the manager a year later, and I used to have to appraise trade-ins.  My team knew I hated the steelers something fierce, and one of the sales team brought me an appraisal form and keys.  He said "you aren't going to like this one".  I asked if it was a POS.  He said "yeah, but it is worse".  

I went out to see a Chevy Astro van with steelers stickers all over the damn thing and the plate said something like "FVRINGS" (they hadn't won their sixth).  I wrote on the appraisal a deduction for "crap on car" for $200.  The customer didn't find the humor.  He walked because we only offered him $500 for a $500 clapped out, rusted, dying Astro.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins pays for random person's birthday dinner - SHRacerX - 11-12-2022, 09:52 AM