Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tee Higgins pays for random person's birthday dinner
(11-10-2022, 02:16 PM)Mer Wrote: Tee absolutely needs to be signed to an extension. Chase is great but he's better with Tee out there with him and vice versa. I'm hoping these 2 will be together for the next 5+ years. I like Boyd as well but I feel he's the easier of the 3 to replace.

Slot Receivers are much easier to find than 6'4" Wide outs with great hands that run fantastic routes, that are Bengal fans
and that already have great chemistry with your QB and other franchise Receiver. I agree even though we aren't going to 
be able to replace Boyd we would still be a top WR core and be able to add a Slot Receiver that could keep us there.

One of them will have to leave just the way it goes. Hoping cause Tee has been banged up this year he will be affordable 
and this plus him being a Bengal fan will keep him here for years to come. Still seems so young too.

(11-12-2022, 02:51 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Ward
Pig
JuJu
Bell
Shazier
DeCastro
Troy Hairball
Porter
James Harrison
Antonio Brown

This list could go on all day... F all those guys, literally put them on Titanic 2 alone and sink that shit.

James Harrison

Love it lol  Hilarious

(11-12-2022, 09:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bill Cowher- "We Dey",  you're gay
Omar Epps- That thug attitude is just weak.  His best was "we gonna unleash hell on the NFL", only to follow that by losing 4 straight.
Terence Garvin- Assbag that broke Kevin Huber's neck 

Every fat, unemployed, loser that thinks because they root for a team with "Six Rings" somehow makes them a winner....and there is a large number of them.  Usually driving a beat up van with steeler stickers all over it.  

Funny story (or, at least I think it is):  My first job after college was to sell Saturns.  I became the manager a year later, and I used to have to appraise trade-ins.  My team knew I hated the steelers something fierce, and one of the sales team brought me an appraisal form and keys.  He said "you aren't going to like this one".  I asked if it was a POS.  He said "yeah, but it is worse".  

I went out to see a Chevy Astro van with steelers stickers all over the damn thing and the plate said something like "FVRINGS" (they hadn't won their sixth).  I wrote on the appraisal a deduction for "crap on car" for $200.  The customer didn't find the humor.  He walked because we only offered him $500 for a $500 clapped out, rusted, dying Astro.    

LMAO!!!  LMAO

Bengal fans are the best and stealer fans be the worst.

I like Cowher a bit more than when he was their HC but still, hated his guts big time for all those years. That is a funny story.

Crap on $200 dollar stooler van lol  Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins pays for random person's birthday dinner - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-12-2022, 04:08 PM