Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics
(11-12-2022, 04:09 PM)Leon Wrote: something tells me you never really tried. lots of folks on the left just hate conservatives. thats all they comprehend. they dont make no real effort to understand them or try to find common grounds. yes there is folks on the right like that to. they just hate the left cause theyr on the left.

We can always find individuals on each side that hate the other side for a variety of reasons. And there is a serious lack of empathy going around on all sides.
But only one side has made it a mission to destroy the other side and that is the right? The left wants conservatism to go away. But the right wants liberals to go away. The people not the politics. The constant barrage of hate coming from right wing media drives itself into the brains of vulnerable or susceptible people. They aren’t being told your neighbor disagrees with you. They are being told that their neighbors are unAmerican, that they are the enemy, they are not Christian, that they are taking away YOUR country. They are being told that people who disagree with you politically don’t deserve to be here. They are told it’s their job to “own the libs”. The rhetoric is dangerous and must stop. It is ok to disagree. And frankly it is ok not to understand where the other side is coming from. I will freely admit I have never seen the attraction of Donald Trump and will never understand why anyone still supports him. But that doesn’t mean I hate that person who does so.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics - pally - 11-13-2022, 01:05 AM