Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will the Bengals be using the new practice bubble....
(11-14-2022, 12:29 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I check this site every day. I missed the last thread about the bubble on Nov. 2 where Charlie Goldsmith's twitter was posted with a pic of the inside (which I just went back and found). Excuse me for not devoting my life to this forum like some people do. 

See. This is what i don't understand. You clapped back at a couple people that responded to you that didn't seem to be doing anything other than answering your question. I jumped in, not to really moderate, but to point out it didn't look like they were really snarking at you, then i tried to point out that they must have assumed you saw previous posts. 

Now, you're doing what you accused others of doing while i was only trying to help. 

This probably won't help as much as it's intended to but...if you're unsure, you can always use the search function to find if there's any posts with keywords of things you're not sure if you missed or not. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bengals be using the new practice bubble.... - rfaulk34 - 11-14-2022, 12:35 AM