Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well This Is The Hard Part! ?
(11-13-2022, 05:36 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

So here we are at the middle of the season and you've had your ups & downs. I'm not so sure that we didn't leave a few games on the table to eat comfortably later but its in the past. Where Is This Team Now!

Its the second toughest schedule of any team left at least thats what I've read. I'm optimistic for many reasons but my number one is at the quarterback spot. I believe he'll become a more vocal leader right in front of us over the next four weeks. The pundits are looking at the Ravens easy schedule and forgetting about us but they are accustomed to loosing the games that they should win down the stretch. I'm still thinking that the Ravens game in Cincinnati is for the division!

Its a difficult schedule back half but we knew that already. For me I have them losing two games non divisional the rest of the way. All of the top teams are coming to Cincinnati! So Rock The Jungle.

The Pittsburgh game next Sunday can't be lost to me!

I'm assuming one or both of those games are the Chiefs and the Bills?
If so, you're confident in the Bengals beating the Titans (6-3), Bucs (5-5), Patriots (5-4)?

The safe record to get is 10 wins to get into the playoffs, which would only allow for 3 more losses.
One less win might get them into the playoffs depending on tiebreaker scenarios.
I doubt they would get in with just 8 wins though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - Emeritus - 11-13-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - ochocincos - 11-14-2022, 03:44 PM
RE: Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - tms - 11-14-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - Sled21 - 11-16-2022, 02:21 PM