Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Steelers Predictions
(11-15-2022, 04:22 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: To me, this is a MUST WIN for the Bengals.  They simply can't go 0-4 in the division.  That being said, Cheap Shot Watt is back.....its in Pukesburg.....going against a rookie QB (for some reason, we struggle) and historically, we just can't beat them consistently.  

Losers in Puke Yellow and Black 30
Good guys in white   21

Please let me be 100% wrong

This is how I look at it. Game 1, Joe was still dealing with the recovery from his appendectomy, the OL was playing together for the first time EVER, our offense turned the ball over 5 times, and we STILL would've won that game if Clark Harris doesn't get injured.

Fast forward to now: Burrow is back and better than ever, the OL has not only improved in its pass blocking but looks to start dominating in run blocking (though, yes, it was against the Panthers, but still ...), and so our only real problem that WE have to worry about is our defense is down Awuzie. 

Also, please note that the Steelers are playing Pickett at QB and dude is just not playing well. The only positive you can say about the guy is that he's competing 66% of his passes. He's thrown 2 TDs and 8 INTs in 8 games and has a QB rating of 68.8. Compartively, Trubisky has thrown 3 TDs and 2 INTs  in 5 games and has a QB rating of 80.1. Even if Trubisky was starting, I'd be confident in a Bengal win.

Yes, any given Sunday and all that, but all we need to do to win is have our offense show up and after what happened in Game 1, I'm fairly confident Burrow is going to make sure the offense shows up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals @ Steelers Predictions - tms - 11-14-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: Bengals @ Steelers Predictions - CJD - 11-14-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Bengals @ Steelers Predictions - PhilHos - 11-16-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Bengals @ Steelers Predictions - M.W. - 11-15-2022, 09:09 PM
RE: Bengals @ Steelers Predictions - kevin - 11-19-2022, 08:10 AM
RE: Bengals @ Steelers Predictions - pally - 11-20-2022, 03:46 PM