Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well This Is The Hard Part! ?
(11-16-2022, 11:13 AM)ochocincos Wrote: You didn't really answer my question though...
Who are you confident in the Bengals beating to only have 2 more losses the rest of the way?

Personally, I'm not optimistic.
The Bengals have beaten 3 NFC South teams, all of whom have losing records with at least 6 losses each.
They did beat MIA and NYJ, but neither of those teams had their normal starting QB.
Out of all those wins, I think NYJ was the best one, although I don't think NYJ is actually as good as their record suggests.

They actually knocked out the Miami QB so doesn't that count? Why does or should everything have to be equal? Cinci. could easily be 7-2 right now
without missing a chip shot kick and having a coach go brain dead from the 2 yard line with 4 downs. Had none of that happened would all of that made you feel better about this team?

Are you really frightened now of the Jets starting QB? What has he done in the league? You play who you play and you play teams with the personnel that they have and you have.

The Bengals beat 2 of the best teams in the NFL on the road last year in Tenn. and KC. in do or die scenarios with the absolute worst OL in football and made the SB. Is it more difficult without Chase? Sure it is but every team has their sob stories and injuries. Those teams left on the schedule certainly aren't licking their chops in having to play the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - Emeritus - 11-13-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - higgy100 - 11-16-2022, 12:15 PM
RE: Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - tms - 11-14-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Well This Is The Hard Part! ? - Sled21 - 11-16-2022, 02:21 PM